Cake Pickup Tips for Transportation
- Make sure that the temperature in your vehicle is as COLD as it CAN BE.
- Drive with precaution; Avoid Pot-Holes, Sharp Turns, Crazy Drivers and Slamming on your brakes.
- To transport larger cakes, bring an SUV or larger sedan when picking up your cake.
- Do not set your cake in the seat or a trunk.
- Many cakes that are smaller than 12″ in diameter can be fit into the front seat-passenger side-floorboard, anything larger should be in an adult’s lap or a level and air conditioned spot.
- If possible, bring a side-kick along to help you transport and/or carry the cake.
- Never drive like you’re in a Nascar race when carrying cakes, especially tiered cakes. Take it slow around corners, if needed, turn your hazards on.
- Please ensure that the pick up of your cake is the last of your trips before arriving to your final destination.
- Please do not leave your cake in the car while you shop.
- Drive with precaution; Avoid pot-holes, sharp turns, and slamming on brakes.
REMEMBER: YOU PAID GOOD, HARD, EARNED MONEY FOR A BEAUTIFUL CAKE, DON’T RUIN IT!